Parker, a first-year from Andover, N.J., put up a big week against solid competition in helping Randolph-Macon roll to a 4-1 week that included a top-of-the-table ODAC victory. Parker registered 57 kills, 50 digs, and 12 aces on the way to accounting for 70.5 points over 19 sets of action. She opened with 10 kills and 10 digs with three aces in a 3-1 win at Virgina Wesleyan. That improved the Yellow Jackets league mark to 7-0 and locked with Bridgewater atop the ODAC standings. Parker and R-MC then made the trip to Colorado College for tournament play. In a 3-0 victory over Johnson & Wales (Denver), Parker hammered 12 kills at a .474 attack percentage. She added seven digs and three aces to her line. She went for six kills and five digs in a 3-0 loss to nationally eighth-ranked Colorado College. On day two of the invitational, Parker opened with 14 kills, 12 digs, and three more aces in a 3-1 victory over DePauw. She hit .343 in the final match against Illinois College, collecting 15 kills, 16 digs, and a fourth match with three aces in the Yellow Jackets 3-2 triumph. For the season, Parker is eighth in the ODAC in aces (32) and points per set (3.3) and is ninth in kills (186), kills per set (2.74), and total points (227.5).
RACHEL GASTON | BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE
Sr. | Outside | Mechanicsville, Va.
- 16 kills each in wins at Eastern Mennonite (3-0) and Hood (3-0); broke the 1,000 career kill plateau with 8 winners in a 3-0 loss to Arcadia
CAM BLANKENSHIP | GUILFORD COLLEGE
Fy. | Outside | Fieldale, Va.
- 18 kills at .325 hitting with 13 digs in a 3-1 win over Greensboro
KENNA ESQUIBEL | HOLLINS UNIVERSITY
So. | Outside | Moreno Valley, Calif.
- 9 kills and 9 digs in a 3-0 loss at Lynchburg
ERIN FARINA | UNIVERSITY OF LYNCHBURG
Sr. | Setter | Crozet, Va.
- 19 assists and 5 aces in a 3-0 win over Hollins; 7th all-time at LYN in aces (128)
MACKENZIE AMBROSE | RANDOLPH COLLEGE
Jr. | Outside | Floyd, Va.
- 21 kills, 7 digs, and 5 blocks in a 3-1 win at Pfeiffer; 13 kills and 6 digs in a 3-0 loss to Roanoke
PARKER MOODY | ROANOKE COLLEGE
So. | Middle | Raleigh, N.C.
- 12 kills at .476 hitting in a 3-0 win at Randolph
AMBER MATALUS | VIRGINIA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
Sr. | Middle | Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 12 kills and 3 blocks in a 3-0 win over Ferrum; 9 kills and 3 blocks in a 3-1 loss to Randolph-Macon
BRYNNE GOULD | WASHINGTON AND LEE UNIVERSITY
Jr. | Outside | Boone, N.C.
- 50 kills, 51 digs and 9 blocks in a 4-0 week; 14 kills each against Southern Virginia and St. Mary's (Md.)