Stiffler, a senior from New Freedom, Pa., picked a great time to become Shenandoah's all-time leading scorer as she put together a 17-point week in a pair of ODAC victories last week. Stiffler opened with nine points on eight goals and one assist in a 22-8 triumph at Bridgewater. She ws 4-for-4 on free position attempts, scoring her goals on nine total shots with eight on-frame. She added one ground ball and one draw control to her line. In a 27-3 triumph over Randolph, Stiffler's fifth point set the Hornets' new program standard. She added two that as the game progressed, finishing with eight points on three goals and five assists for 296 career points with the regular season finale and the ODAC Tournament upcoming. She was 1-for-1 on free position tries and scored her three goals on four total shots with three on-goal. She chipped in a ground ball and a caused turnover to her effort. For the season, Stiffler leads the ODAC in points (92) and assists (47). She is ninth with 45 goals scored. She is 16-of-29 on free position shots and has put 71 of her 86 (82.6%) total shots on goal.
ELIZABETH PEASLEY | AVERETT
Gr. | A/M | Wilmington, N.C.
- 1 point on 1 goal with 1 GB in a 17-4 loss at Roanoke
- 8 points on 6 goals and 2 assists with 1 GB, 7 DC's, and 1 CT in a 21-11 loss to Randolph-Macon
TORI KING | LYNCHBURG
Jr. | M | Falls Church, Va.
- 5 points on 4 goals and 1 assist with 2 DC's in a 17-3 win over Ferrum
- 1 draw control in a 14-4 loss to #2 Washington and Lee
LIBBY BOWMAN | ROANOKE
Jr. | M | Salem, Va.
- 5 points on 3 goals and 2 assists with 5 GB's and 1 CT in a 17-4 win over Averett
- 4 points on 3 goals and 1 assist with 3 GB's and 1 CT in a 22-3 win at Guilford
- 7 points on 5 goals and 2 assists with 4 GB's and 5 DC's in a 23-2 win over Bridgewater
HELEN KENNEDY-BUTLER | VIRGINIA WESLEYAN
Jr. | A | Bel Air, Md.
- 6 points on 5 goals and 1 assist in a 21-6 win at Randolph
- 9 points on 5 goals with 4 assists to go with 1 GB and 3 CT's in a 20-4 win over Guilford
SHANNON TIMONEY | WASHINGTON AND LEE
Jr. | M | Mendham, N.J.
- 2 points on 2 goals with 1 GB and 9 DC's in an 18-4 win over Randolph-Macon
- 3 points on 3 goals with 2 GB's and 6 DC's in a 14-4 win at Lynchburg