Hadley, a senior from Summit, N.J., turned in a strong outing in a top-10 matchup as nationally 13th-ranked Lynchburg held on and posted a 14-13 victory in overtime over #6 Washington and Lee on Saturday. Hadley matched his career-high 22 saves on a 62.9 save percentage in 61:15 in goal. He stood tall in the first half, making eight saves on 12 shots on-frame. He came up with 14 saves in the second half as W&L turned up pressure, firing 37 total shots with 23 on-cage over the second 30 minutes of regulation. On the season, Hadley, who added a ground ball to his line against the Generals, improved upon his ODAC-leading totals in saves (133) and save percentage (59.4%). Goals against average stands at 11.56.
WILL PERRY | HAMPDEN-SYDNEY
Sr. | GK | Roanoke, Va.
- 16 saves with a 53.3 save pct. in 60:00 in goal in a 14-6 loss at #2 Christopher Newport
COOPER HAUSER | RANDOLPH-MACON
So. | LSM | Charlottesville, Va.
- 2 caused turnovers and a ground ball with a goal in a 16-8 win at Shenandoah
- 1 caused turnover with 3 ground balls and a goal in a 28-2 win at Randolph
BROOKS KLYVER | ROANOKE
So. | FO Specialist | Fairfield, Conn.
- 11-of-19 (57.9%) on face-offs with 7 ground balls and 1 caused turnover in a 29-8 win over Virginia Wesleyan
BOOTS LACKEY | WASHINGTON AND LEE
Sr. | LSM | Alexandria, Va.
- 2 caused turnovers and 4 ground balls with an assist in a 16-11 loss to #2 Christopher Newport
- 2 ground balls and 3 goals scored in a 14-13 overtime loss to #13 Lynchburg