Pokorny, a senior from Darien, Conn., earns his second weekly award of the season after helping nationally eighth-ranked Washington and Lee to a trio of victories in a three-game week following finals at W&L. Pokorny helped head coach Gene McCabe earn his 250th career victory in a 16-12 triumph at Roanoke. Pokorny registered six points as he scored once and dished out five assists. He also collected a ground ball. He notched seven more points in a 20-10 win at Grove City College in non-conference action. This time Pokorny found the net four times himself and handed out a trio of assists. He chipped in three ground balls and a caused turnover. Pokorny capped his week with a half-dozen points in a 26-1 victory over Randolph College. He scored twice and passed out four helpers. For the season, Pokorny is second in the ODAC in points (78) and assists (43). He is eighth in goals scored (35). His 43 assists are the second-most in W&L program history, sitting three away from tying the school record set before the ODAC was formed in 1975.
DREW HUBER | BRIDGEWATER
So. | M | Eldersburg, Md.
- 3 points on 3 goals with 1 GB in a 14-7 win at Guilford
RAY O'BRIEN | HAMPDEN-SYDNEY
Jr. | A | Scituate, Mass.
- 4 points on 3 goals and 1 assist with 1 GB in a 23-2 win at Randolph
- 5 points on 4 goals and 1 assist in a 20-11 win at Roanoke
SPENCER VANDENBERG | LYNCHBURG
Fy. | A | Glenview, Ill.
- 3 points on 3 goals in a 24-2 win over Virginia Wesleyan
MATTHEW SUTTY | RANDOLPH-MACON
Fr. | A | Hockessin, Del.
- career-high 9 points on 2 goals and 7 assists in a 31-3 win at Averett
LOGAN CLINGERMAN | SHENANDOAH
Sr. | A | Hughsville, Md.
- 6 points on 4 goals and 2 assists with 1 GB in a 19-4 win over Ferrum