Langlotz, a first-year from Panama City, Fla., slashed .615/.667/1.000 in Roanoke's 3-1 week that included a split with nationally third-ranked Shenandoah. Langlotz, who went 8-for-13 from the dish with at least one RBI in each game, opened with a 3-for-4 showing in a 17-11 win over Ferrum. He doubled and drove in two runs while scoring three times in that outing. In a 13-5 win over Maryville (Tenn.) in non-conference action, Langlotz went 1-for-2 with a three-run double in the first inning. He also scored a run. In the series against Shenandoah, Langlotz went 2-for-4 in game one, smacking a solo homer and scoring twice in the Maroons 7-6 victory. He went 2-for-3 with a walk in game, driving in his seventh run of the week in a 6-3 loss to the Hornets. For the season, Langlotz is hitting .455 with a .500 OBP and .818 SLG. He has homered three times and driven in 11 runs.
CHASE DAVIS | AVERETT
Jr. | OF | Lynchburg, Va.
- 2-for-6 with 2 homers, 4 RBI, 2 runs scored, and a walk in games at Carolina University (13-14) and Guilford (1-8)
BRANDAN HARTMAN | BRIDGEWATER
Jr. | C | Lumberton, N.J.
- 6-for-12 with 2 doubles, 1 RBI, 3 runs scored, and a walk in a contests at Eastern Mennonite (12-13) and against #12 Randolph-Macon (2-13, 4-16)
NATTY SOLOMON | EASTERN MENNONITE
Sr. | DH | Harrisonburg, Va.
- 7-for-13 with a double, homer, 10 RBI, 3 runs scored, and 3 walks in a 2-2 week that included at win (13-12) over Bridgewater and a split (3-7, 16-5) at Hamdpen-Sydney
ISAIAH HAIRSTON | GUILFORD
Sr. | 1B | High Point, N.C.
- 9-for-17 with 2 doubles, a homer, 7 RBI, 5 runs scored, and 3 walks in a 4-0 week that included wins over Southern Virginia (23-8) and at Averett (8-1) and a road sweep (6-4, 6-4) of Mary Washington
JACOB MILLER-BOPP | HAMPDEN-SYDNEY
Fy. | IF | Barhamsville, Va.
- 6-for-10 with 2 doubles, a homer, 5 RBI, 3 runs scored, 3 walks, and a stolen base in a 2-1 week that included a win (6-3) over Virginia Wesleyan and a split (7-3, 5-16) with Eastern Mennonite
AVERY NEAVES | LYNCHBURG
Sr. | OF | Reston, Va.
- 3-for-7 with a double, 2 runs scored, 6 walks, and 3 steals in a 2-1 week that included a sweep (3-0, 5-4) of Ferrum; broke ODAC career walks record against Ferrum, now has 119 for career
MATT MYERS | RANDOLPH-MACON
Jr. | OF | Hampstead, Md.
- 9-for-17 with a homer, 6 RBI, 5 runs scored, 2 walks, and 3 steals in a 4-0 week that included wins over #8 Lynchburg (6-2) and Marymount (12-4) and a road sweep (13-2, 16-4) of Bridgewater
COLBY MARTIN | SHENANDOAH
Jr. | 2B | Lititz, Pa.
- 6-for-13 with a double, triple, homer, 5 RBI, 5 runs scored, 2 walks, and a stolen base in a 3-1 week featuring wins over Elizabethtown (12-11) and at Washington and Lee (9-0) and a split (6-7, 6-3) at Roanoke
JACOB JACKSON | WASHINGTON AND LEE
Jr. | 2B | Norfolk, Va.
- 4-for-4 with a stolen base in a 9-0 loss to #3 Shenandoah