Blittersdorf, a junior from Oxford, Pa., posted a 1.745 OPS (.563 OBP, 1.182 SLG) to help nationally third-ranked Shenandoah to a 2-1 ODAC week that featured a 10-2 triumph over Bridgewater and a split (10-5, 7-8) at #10 Randolph-Macon. Blittersdorf went 5-for-11 overall with two doubles, two homers, 10 RBI, four runs scored, and three walks. Against Bridgewater, he went 2-for-5 with a grand slam in the second inning and an RBI double in the sixth. He kicked off scoring in game one at R-MC with a solo shot to left. He walked twice and scored two runs in that game. In game two, he went 2-for-4 with a walk. He tied the game 1-all with a RBI single in the fifth, gave SU to a 5-1 lead with a two-run double down the rightfield line in the sixth, and then tied the game for the last time with a sacrifice fly in the eighth. For the season, Blittersdorf is slashing .444/.525/.800 with five doubles, three homers, and 20 RBI.
KEVIN ZISCHKE | AVERETT
So. | OF | Bumpass, Va.
- 7-for-17 with a double, 4 RBI, 3 runs and a walk in games at Virginia Wesleyan (8-13), Roanoke (4-19), and William Peace (10-19) and versus #7 Lynchburg (1-11, 0-12)
BRANDAN HARTMAN | BRIDGEWATER
Jr. | C | Lumberton, N.J.
- 3-for-9 with 1 RBI, a walk, and 2 runs scored in a 1-2 week at Shenandoah (2-10) and versus Roanoke (6-5, 3-18); has reached safely in 32 straight games and in all but one game this season
NICK ARNOLD | EASTERN MENNONITE
Jr. | IF | Suffolk, Va.
- 5-for-12 with 2 doubles, a homer, 4 RBI, 4 runs, and a walk in games against Mary Washington (4-14) and Guilford (5-6, 7-15); on a 6-game hitting streak
OZZIE TORRES | FERRUM
Sr. | IF | Williamsburg, Va.
- 7-for-14 with a double, homer, 3 RBI, 3 runs scored, a walk, and 4 stolen bases in a 2-1 week that included a sweep (10-9, 9-6) of Virginia Wesleyan
GRAYSON TUDOR | GUILFORD
So. | C/OF | Reidsville, N.C.
- 4-for-7 with a triple, 4 RBI, 4 runs, 2 walks, and a steal in a win (10-2) over Ferrum and a road sweep (6-5, 15-7) of Eastern Mennonite
JACKSON HARDING | LYNCHBURG
Gr. | OF | Keysville, Va.
- 11-for-17 with 2 doubles, 6 RBI, 3 runs, and 3 walks in a 4-0 week that included wins at Virginia Wesleyan (10-1) and versus Pfeiffer (12-4) and a road sweep (11-1, 12-0) of Averett
ETHAN IANNUZZI | RANDOLPH-MACON
Sr. | OF | Chesterfield, Va.
- 6-for-19 with a double, 3 homers, 6 RBI, 7 runs, 2 walks, and a steal in a 3-1 week that included wins over Hampden-Sydney (15-7) and York (13-7) and a split (5-10, 8-7) with #3 Shenandoah
OWEN LAWN | ROANOKE
Sr. | 1B/OF | Wyndmoor, Pa.
- 9-for-16 with a double, 2 homers, 5 RBI, and 6 runs in a 3-1 week that included wins over Averett (19-4) and at Greensboro (14-4) and a split (5-6, 18-3) at Bridgewater
MITCHELL SALVINO | WASHINGTON AND LEE
Sr. | CF | Charlotte, N.C.
- 4-for-9 with 2 doubles, a triple, and a run scored in a split (1-6, 4-1) with Hampden-Sydney