Cole, a senior from Norfolk, Va., posted an eye-opening 2.394 OPS powered by a slash line of .545/.667/1.727 slash line in Randolph-Macon's three games last week. All six of Cole's hits went for extra-bases with three homers, two doubles, and a triple. In a 12-5 victory over Virginia Wesleyan, Cole opened his week going 2-for-5 with a triple and a grand slam over the right-field fence to turn a one-run lead into a 10-5 advantage in the seventh inning. Despite the Yellow Jackets being swept (10-6, 15-2) at Roanoke, Cole reached base on 8-of-10 plate appearances with four more extra-base hits. He went 1-for-3 with a pair walks in game one, leaving the yard via a two-run bomb to right-center in the third inning. In game two, he went 3-for-3 with two more walks and a stolen base. He doubled twice and hammered a solo shot to right to open the game's scoring. For the season, Cole is slashing .318/.436/.649 with his SLG ranking sixth in the league. He is second in the ODAC with 11 homers and four triples. He is fourth in runs (47) and fifth in total bases (98). He has driven in 39 runs.
NOLAN MACCABE | AVERETT
Sr. | CF | Midlothian, Va.
- 5-for-11 with 3 triples, 2 RBI, 2 runs scored, a walk, and a steal in three games last week
JEFFREY SNIDER | BRIDGEWATER
Sr. | IF | Reistertown, Md.
- 1-for-2 with a homer, 4 RBI, 2 runs scored, and a walk in a 14-9 win over Washington and Lee
LOGAN MASON | EASTERN MENNONITE
Jr. | UT | Rocky Mount, Va.
- 7-for-14 with 3 RBI and 2 runs scored in a 2-1 week that included a road sweep (5-4, 4-2) of Ferrum
ISAIAH HAIRSTON | GUILFORD
Sr. | 1B | High Point, N.C.
- 5-for-12 with a double, 2 homers, 5 RBI, 4 runs scored, and 2 walks in a 1-2 week that included a 10-7 victory at Roanoke
BENTON JONES | LYNCHBURG
Fy. | 2B | Durham, N.C.
- 6-for-14 with 3 doubles, a homer, 8 RBI, and 4 runs scored in a 4-0 week that included win at Hampden-Sydney (11-0) and over Greensboro (6-3) and a sweep of Guilford (9-7, 7-4)
CONNER BUTLER | ROANOKE
Sr. | IF | Chesapeake, Va.
- 9-for-17 with 2 doubles, 3 homers, 12 RBI, 7 runs, 3 walks, and 2 steals in a 2-2 week that included a sweep (10-6, 15-2) over #10 Randolph-Macon
KOOPER ANDERSON | SHENANDOAH
Sr. | OF | Clear Brook, Va.
- 5-for-9 with a homer, 2 RBI, 2 runs scored, a walk, and 3 steals in a 3-0 week that included an 8-4 win at Eastern Mennonite and a road sweep (2-1, 15-2) of Ferrum
MITCHELL SALVINO | WASHINGTON AND LEE
Sr. | CF | Charlotte N.C.
- 10-for-19 with 4 doubles, a triple, homer, 9 RBI, 8 runs scored, and 3 stolen bases in a 3-1 week that included a 10-4 win over Mary Baldwin and a sweep (5-3, 5-1) of Virginia Wesleyan